I was tagged by Vixen at Vixen’s Den.
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I like to drink milk out of these blue glasses we have. We drink milk (skim) every night with dinner, and if there is just one blue glass and then the rest clear glasses left, I always take the blue one. If Dave does the milk pouring and gives me the clear glass, I am slightly irritated. But I can’t say anything. Because it’s weird.
2. I only wash my hair every other day, which means I only get on our elliptical machine every other day (then wash the sweat out immediately afterward). I am fairly upset if this routine is disturbed. My hair is color-treated (what? You thought I was really a blonde?) and gets really dried out if I wash it too much. Zoot finally gave me the courage to admit this publicly.
3. I hate the texture of mushrooms, especially on pizza, but eat them because my daughter loves them. And I’m too lazy to pick them off.
4. I hate shopping, except grocery shopping. I think this is a function of having no money to spend at the mall. I have a feeling that if I could buy whatever I wanted, I’d like shopping a lot more.
5. I am nearly thirty-two years old and I still sleep with the same blanket I’ve had since I was in third grade. Whenever I go on business trips – or leave the house for an extended period – Dave washes the blanket. I hate that. It is falling apart. I sew it. Soon it will disintegrate and I’m very worried about what I will do. I sometimes wish I could have my blankie at work with me so when I get stressed I could rub its silk edges and calm myself.
6. I can flip my tongue over completely, a hereditary trait from, I think, my father. I can also wiggle my ears (not the ear lobe, the entire ear), which I think I got from my mother. I hope I didn’t confuse which parent passed on which oddity. That would be embarrassing.
Mandy at Piaku
Erin at The State I Am In
Christina at Rockin’ the Suburbs
That’s only half the required number. I suck.